+1 832 476 8459
American Architectural Inc
CAD Conversion and Shop Drawings for a Tall Building
American Architectural Inc. is an ornamental metal and glass company based out of Pennsylvania in USA. The engineers are mostly consultants to many architectural firms providing metal works, shop & fabrication drawings. BluEnt was approached for CAD conversion and shop drawings drafting for a 57-storied commercial building .
The proposed 123 Washington Street building is a tall building with 57 stories designed for residential and commercial purposes. The client approached BluEnt for CAD shop drawings and drafting of metal panels for this high-rise building.
- Only PDF drawings were available for the entire building, BluEnt team converted them from PDF to AutoCAD.
- Project deadlines were tight and the scope of work was almost doubled last minute.
- Modeling parameters specific to American Architectural were to be learnt and followed.
The BluEnt Approach
- The most important aspect of this project was conversion of floor plans into AutoCAD
- Drafted metal panel details for the 1st, 5th and few other floors as per the client's requirements
- Drafting ofmetalpanel work, shop drawings and detailed drawings
- Our team’s knowledge was appreciated. The client gave us another project- Barbizon